Thursday, February 24, 2011

I swear

Tomorrow I'll start with the pictures.  It's hard to describe how good my greek omelet was for dinner without a picture of it.  It was egg beaters, feta, mushrooms, onions, spinach, and gyro meat (oh yes).  It's my favorite diner omelet and I get it whenever I'm at Coney Island (where I was tonight) or Country Inn (where I have breakfast with my grandpa).  I had it with wheat toast AND a side of pita bread with tzatziki sauce.  I had a little bit of a "I ran hard so I can reward myself" mentality going on there, which I need to avoid, in truth I could have done without the pita.

I also could have done without the two pieces of dark chocolate and two shortbread cookies that I just demolished.

I did reluctantly make it to the gym for 30 minutes on the tready and 20 minutes on the elliptical.  It was okay, I didnt feel as awesome as yesterday but I didnt expect to.  I did watch Food Network again though, there is something mesmerizing about Ina Garten.

I was reading my newest most favorite blogger, hungryrunnergirl, and she was talking about how she likes angry music when she runs and I realized that I do too.  Not the same type of music as she does exactly but I listen to some AWESOME jams so I'll start sharing with you here.

Just a warning, you're going to have no other choice but to go for a run when you listen to this, its fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment