Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day Two

I know, I know, where is Day 1???

Day 1 flew by, and I didnt get a chance to blog, my run was AWFUL.  It took me a full 55 minutes at the gym to run three miles, because I actually got off the treadmill and paced around for a few minutes, trying to regain my composure.  Then I got back on it and did my last two miserable miles.

And also, I started this challenge on Monday because I was sick on Friday and I was wrong about the work challenge start date.  So today was Day 2, and today was MUCH better.

On Saturday I went for a three mile treadmill run, to see how long it would take, because my goal is ultimately to run three miles in 30 minutes, and then to be able to run 6 miles in 60 minutes.  So I did my first three mile trial, feeling GREAT, and I finished in 37:50.

If you are a runner looking for inspiration, please read another blog, I know its pathetic. I suggest this lovely chica.

Then yesterday, I finished the most miserable three miles of my life in somewhere around 40 minutes, I was too pissed off to keep proper track. 

But today, I finished in:
So its a bit of an improvement!  I finished up with 10 minutes on the elliptical and called it a big deal.

I'm going to credit the improvement to the Burlesque soundtrack, it's embarrassing, but I'm not going to lie to you guys here.  I've seen the movie twice and I love it, and trust me, I KNOW what you're thinking.  But c'mon, how fantastic is a dress made entirely out of pearls?


Ugh, I die.

Tomorrow I'll take pictures of my eats and share my new playlist, have a great night bloggie friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment