Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patricks Day Eats

I do truly want to start recording what I eat on here but I ALWAYS FORGET to take a picture of my eats!  Usually I am so excited to be eating and so hungry that I don't remember to take a picture until I am throwing away the yogurt container, but today I got a few.  Tomorrow will be better, promise!

Breaky was Oikos new PowerFruits flavor, which was surprisingly tart! With 1/3 cup of raw oats mixed in and a banana.  Of course I had some coffee made by my beloved Keurig.
I did not eat the hand sanitizer.

About 2.5 hours later I got a little hungry and had cottage cheese for a snack.

These stats are sick! 90 calories and 11 grams of protein, plz.  There was a period of time when I was poor and living in Chicago that I ate cottage cheese seriously two meals a day (the third being chili) so I haven't had it in ages, Im glad I have a taste for it again.

Lunch was a mac n cheese lean cuisine with roasted veggies leftover from yesterday.  Then I busted into this baby around 2pm.
OH YES.  Its a homemade cupcake courtesy of my beautiful cousin Samantha, it was gorgeous and absolutely perfect in every way.  I will dream of that buttercream frosting tonight.  Also that is a picture of Ireland in the background because I was feeling festive, you're welcome.

For dinner I had Chinese food with my sister and my grandpa, and also 1.5 of my grandpas freshly baked pumpkin pecan rolls and a couple spoonfuls of sugar free ice cream out of the container at my parents house. 

Also, I didnt workout - combine that fact with the eats from above and please believe I feel terribly gross.

But it's a holiday, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment